Kaftan dresses are especially fabricated for women. Earlier they were worn by Persian men. Compared to older versions these kaftans are much more comfortable as they are loose fitted, colourful & are available in various styles.
As said earlier, earlier versions of kaftan were only available in traditional designs, however, recent kaftans are found in much varied styles and colours. Talking about the overall look of the kaftan for sale, traditional ones were very conservative and only patterns & prints were only different with plain colour choice. Modern day kaftans are found in various styles with multiple colour options, various patterns and less conservative.
Though there are various styles of kaftans available at present day, but some amongst them are designed to cover the complete body. However, it is noticeable that most of them are quite modern and classy in nature. The sleeve length & design, cuts & length of the overall dress depends upon the amount skin the wearer is willing to show.
Far away from traditional long sleeved kaftans, newer versions of kaftan for sale include halters & spaghettis which are suitable for women in vogue. Neckline has come miles. V neck & low necklines gives a sense of sexiness to the wearer of the kaftan.
The length of kaftan has shifted from ankles to waists in the form of tops. These can be worn on causal outing or can be carried as business wear. It totally depends upon the style & cut of the fabric you are using.
The ancient Persian kaftans were fabricated to cover the entire body of the wearer; however, the newer avatars of kaftans are stitched to flaunt the feminine curves. Beachwear kaftans are perfect for cover ups when you are out of water. Lingerie kaftans are also available which are fabricated out of sheer fabric and allows the ample amount of skin show.
New variations of kaftans give you surety that you can look fashionable after wearing this. It is nowhere near to traditional kaftans. These kaftans are fabricated keeping in mind the needs of a modern day woman.
5 Reasons Why Women Should Wear Them
Kaftans are loose fitted and flowy robes which touch the ankles. This dress has Islamic origin. It is generally associated with royal celebrations.
This dress has undergone a complete evolution. Right from colour to cut to design, Variety of cuts and patterns are available along with a ton of colour options to choose from. It also has attractive neckline. Here are 5 reasons why you should wear a kaftan.
1. Size: its basic nature says, “One size fits all”. So it is obvious why it is choice of a number of women. Size really doesn’t matter for kaftan. Whether fat or thin, you can easily carry this with utmost comfort.
2. Comfort: these are very light weight & airy. It makes you feel relaxed. Ideal right from kitty parties to shopping. They can also be worn as night wear, when made with materials like cotton or polyester. They very comfortable yet stylish.
3. Style: there are tonnes of designs available from where you can choose the kaftan as per your requirement & comfort. There are kaftans with beads, embroidery & funky animal prints. Also, multicoloured prints are available with different prints.
4. Beachwear: they act as perfect cover-ups when you are outside water. These kaftans accentuate the holiday feel and make you feel chic yet comfortable. You can pair your kaftan with accessories, statement neckpieces, bohemian hairstyles or funky footwear. These also protect you from unwanted sunburns (yay!)
5. Maternity dress: in pregnancy period, women are often advised to wear light, airy and comfortable outfits. Therefore, no other outfit can match the comfort level of kaftans. Hence, it is an ideal choice.